Verifying your Hummingbird Trading Account
In order to access all of Hummingbird's Live Trading features, including withdrawing profits, you must first complete account verificataion. Fortunately, we have streamlined this process as much as possible in order to keep things efficient, fast and easy.
How to verify your live trading account
The account verification process can be completed directly within the app:
- Navigate to the Profile screen
- Toggle your to your Live Trading account
- Tap the "Not Verified" icon
Follow the instructions on the account verification screen:
- Upload a valid government-issued photo ID
- Upload a proof of residence document no older than 6 months
- Answers a short series of regulatory questions
Hint: use the camera on your phone to snap a photo of your ID and proof of residence
Alternatively you can email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your verification information has been submitted, please allow us up to 72 hours to review the information. If we require additional information, we will contact you directly via your email address.
Please note that we reserve the right to close any accounts which are found to be either fraudulent or illegal.
Acceptable proofs of identity must:
- Include your full name
- Include a clearly visible photo of you
- Not be expired
We accept the following government-issued photo IDs:
- Driver's licenses
- Other official, government-issued IDs
Proof of residence requirements
Acceptable proofs of residence must:
- Include your full name
- Include your current residential address
- Be no older than 3 months
- Be clearly visible
We accept the following documents as proof of resdience:
- Utility bills
- Mobile phone bills
- Credit card statements
- Bank statements
- Internet service provider bills
- Or almost any other official document with both your name and address on it
Your data is private
Privacy is of utmost importance to Hummingbird Trading. It is our policy to respect the confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals. We are also bound by principles contained in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and follow all procedures to secure and protect your privacy. Hummingbird Trading will never sell our give away your personal data to third parties beyond the scope of delivering our unbeatable services.
Did'nt find what you were looking for?
Check out our support section for additional information and helpful tips:SUPPORT